Who are we?
At Intersection, we are at the forefront of the smart cities revolution. Our mission is to improve daily life in cities & public spaces, with products that bridge the digital & physical worlds by delivering connectivity, information & content to enrich our everyday journeys & elevate the urban experience.
We pair our human-centered methodology with groundbreaking technology to design, develop, deliver, & maintain unique products & experiences in public space that deliver value to advertisers, cities, & consumers. Whether partnering with urban transit systems to revolutionize commuting & travel, with cities to transform how they connect with residents & visitors, or private developers to craft unforgettable experiences in neighborhoods & districts, our solutions are scalable platforms on which our clients can build the future.
Intersection is backed by Alphabet through its urban technology company Sidewalk Labs.
What is the Role?
The nation's fastest growing out-of-home media company is expanding its dynamic National Team in New York. Intersection is seeking an upbeat, energetic & self-motivated National Account Executive. The ideal candidate will bring strong relationships & a detailed understanding of the Out of Home advertising industry, digital ecosystem & media landscape.
You will also sell our award-winning LinkNYC network (recently expanded into Philadelphia & New Jersey). This seller will work with Fortune 500 brands planning & buying across our national footprint while managing Intersections relationships with key agencies.
This seller will be tasked with developing new revenue channels, shifting share to OOH from competing media, managing senior-level relationships, & growing client spend across all profit centers within Intersection.
Within your first month:
- You will gain an understanding of your clients needs & historical campaigns & media preferences
- You will focus on strengthening your client/agency relationships through regular face to face meetings
- You will partner cross-functionally to learn about Intersections internal teams, systems, our media offerings nationally & competitive landscape in each market
- You will travel to several Intersection markets to experience our media first hand
- You will develop & implement effective national sales & marketing strategies that maximize sales opportunities
Within your first year:
- You will generate revenue from agencies & clients, consistently achieving quarterly & annual targets, & growing spend against goals.
- You will retain & grow client base managing a $5mm-10mm book of business, while also driving organic business from new channels.
- You will educate clients on all of Intersections media assets, tailor custom proposals to meet marketing objectives & create a winning experience for clients that leads to future business.
- You will build & maintain deep & complex relationships, to ensure Intersections portfolio is well represented across all key agencies & accounts.
- Use research, analysis, & media landscape knowledge to create rationale & recommendations for proposed solutions.
- You will communicate opportunities & challenges as well as pipeline forecasts (Salesforce) with management.
Youre great for this role because:
- You have multimedia sales experience, ideally in out-of-home advertising or digital place based out-of-home, or relevant national account management experience
- You have proven success meeting & exceeding national advertising sales targets & managing multi-million dollar budgets & books of business.
- You have strong agency & direct client/brand relationships
- You are a self-starter with excellent time management, decision-making skills & a strong work ethic
- You have outstanding communication skills; excellent cross-functional collaboration & teamwork
- You have excellent presentation skills presenting to senior level agency & client contracts
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.