Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of stablecoins & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Senior Project Manager in the Product organization, you will lead the planning, coordination & execution of complex product development projects that deliver on Circles roadmap. You will create project plans, lead project team activities, track progress, mitigate risks, manage the resolution of issues & monitor & communicate project status. You are the glue that holds teams together - always ensuring that everyone is on the same page.
What you'll work on:
- Partner with product management, product design, engineering, product marketing, legal, compliance & other cross functional teams to create & maintain comprehensive project plans.
- Assign tasks to internal teams & oversee the day-to-day progress of projects - working together to eliminate any blockers.
- Organize & lead project meetings & compile project status reports to drive deliverables to schedule, as well as develop resolutions to mitigate risks.
- Partner with product managers in project planning sessions to define requirements, scope & objectives.
- Establish strong relationships with all project stakeholders including team members & leadership.
- Establish & improve internal processes where necessary.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- You are a natural leader who is solutions & delivery-focused.
- You have 5+ years of project management experience (financial services or technical projects preferred).
- You are a fantastic communicator both verbally & in writing. You are comfortable interfacing with executives, as well as product managers & developers.
- You have a proven track record of leading diverse, cross-functional project teams in the successful launch of new products or services.
- Outstanding change management skills & the ability to lead teams through change.
- You are passionate about processes & continuously improving internal workflows.
- You are detail-oriented, highly analytical & a skilled multi-tasker.
- You are self-motivated, attentive, & always follow through.
- You have a basic understanding of crypto assets & blockchain technology, & a strong desire to learn more. You are passionate about bringing this technology to the mainstream.
- Additional PMI/Agile/Scrum certifications are a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.