As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This job can bebased in any of the following locations:Highlands Ranch, CO; Austin, TX, or Foster City, CA
Visa Global Services (VGSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa that facilitates the Visa B2B Connect product. Visa B2B Connect is a business-to-business payment service whereby participating banks to allow their corporate clients to pay their vendors & be paid by their own customers. Visa B2B Connect is designed to specifically address the challenges with traditional cross-border & cross-currency non-card payments
As a registered Money Service Business (MSB), VGSI maintains a global anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) & sanctions program established under formalized policies & procedures.
In this role, the Director, IT & Systems will be responsible for the product management of VGSI/Visa B2B Connect compliance systems & applications across the VGSI/Visa B2B Connect AML/ATF & sanctions program, working closely with AML colleagues across the globe. The Director, IT & Systems will be a proactive contributor to VGSI's global AML/ATF & sanctions strategies, procedures & policies.
· Interprets change requests submitted by the VGSI AML/ATF & sanctions or selected regional compliance team members, guides overall solutions based on system possibilities, & facilitates implementation of the change requests using the appropriate Visa technology resources.
· Act as business system administrator for the VGSI AML/ATF & sanctions systems & applications for user management, business rules management, & configuration management activities.
· Leads all business requirements, design workshops, UAT activities, & weekly status meetings for all compliance systems & applications projects.
· Provide statistical modeling & analytics across AML transaction monitoring activities, for use in generating finer granularity of AML alerts data.
· Assesses system health & functionality. Identifies concerns & leads solutions for technology issues.
· Advises on system development capabilities & needs to meet overall VGSI goals.
· Participate in the ongoing development of the VGSI AML/ATF & sanctions policy, procedures & practices.
· Promptly & accurately prepare & deliver reports to VGSI senior management, VGSI AML/ATF & sanctions team members, & regional compliance team members involved with Visa B2B Connect.
· Act as a subject matter expert on all VGSI/Visa B2B Connect AML/ATF & sanctions systems & applications; & provide relevant technical guidance to the VGSI & regional compliance AML/ATF & sanctions program team members, when warranted.
· Co-ordinate projects & prioritizes deliverables to meet timelines efficiently, & adapt quickly to changes in priorities.
· Leverage existing Visa compliance tools & lessons in building VGSI solutions. Ensure data alignment between systems where allowed & appropriate.
· Report periodically on business operations status & escalate issues to senior management.
· Participate in regular AML Team meetings.
· Bachelors/Degree or related field or equivalent work experience
· 10 years of implementing AML/ATF, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, & OFAC systems
· Experience with Actimize or similar compliance tools preferred.
· Experience with Money Transmission environment & requirements preferred.
· Ability to translate business requirements to system parameters & architecture.
· Excellent approval & documentation standards for system decisions & implications.
· Hard worker who is self-motivated & adept at coordinating & working on multiple & varied tasks.
· Ability to perform under pressure & capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company.
· Fast learner & critical thinker, ability to interpret rules & policies & clearly articulate applicability to programs
· Strong project management & organization skills to keep large cross-functional teams delivering towards a common goal
· Excellent problem solving skills with a strong focus on clients
· Strong team player, self-motivated & the ability to work independently at coordinating cross functional activities, obtain buy-in & elevate issues at critical junctures appropriately
· Ability to manage assignments that are of diverse scope & complexity & require significant initiative & judgment
· Ability to perform under pressure & capable of working collaboratively with employees throughout the company