Vimeo is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our growing team! As a Sales Engineer, you will work with content creators & businesses, interpreting & evaluating their needs & communicating how Vimeo can help! Vimeos Sales Engineers are highly collaborative & fully versed in the technical aspects of Vimeos platforms, partnering with Sales as a technical resource, architecting solutions for potential customers, & working with our customer success & product teams.
Why join the SE team at Vimeo?
You'll be part of our growing Sales Engineering team. Your key focus will be bringing the power of video to some of the largest global Enterprises, as well as content owners in the arts, fitness & entertainment industry, who are taking their business to the next level with our best in class video products. You will work closely with colleagues who are passionate about video technology, diverse, curious, & values an inclusive workplace.
**We are seeking candidates with business fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish**
What youll do:
- Work with companies across varying industries, evaluating their requirements & helping them solve their video hosting, monetization, & live streaming needs
- Prepare & deliver value-based demonstrations by highlighting our outstanding & industry leading features as a Vimeo Expert
- Document customer requirements, design & validate proposed solution workflows, & document for sharing back to clients
- Work closely with prospects for planning & execution of RFPs, Product Evaluations, & security questionnaires.
- Partner with Vimeos Product teams to stay ahead of new product features that improve the customer experience
- Contribute to the productization of Vimeos offerings by collecting & providing customer feedback to Product & Engineering
- Grow technically & professionally in a collaborative & inclusive environment with opportunities to learn & share with others
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years experience as a Sales Engineer, Solution Engineer, Solution Architect, preferably in SaaS
- Understanding of live & on-demand video workflows
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to communicate & collaborate respectfully & effectively with both technical & non-technical teams
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Strong user focus, & a passion for Vimeo & our creative community
- Fluency in Portuguese and/or Spanish
Targeted Base Salary Range: $97,000 to $140,500
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs