THE ROLE: Category Merchandiser - Men's & Living
A Category Merchandiser- Men's & Living, to develop & manage a calendar of events for two distinct sites. You will collaborate with the Merchants, Boutique Production, & other cross functional teams to maximize customer engagement & business results.
What youll accomplish
- Own & Manage calendar strategies for Men's & Living with strong focus on innovation
- Manage two site calendars to ensure optimal boutique placement by business.
- Ensure the distinct voice of each site is maintained through the events created; minimize overlap; collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts across the organization to manage changes & achieve successful & profitable boutique execution.
- Possess an understanding of what is successful through recaps/tools as a way to analyze business results.
- Develop & implement calendar optimization strategies based on learnings & goals. Preplan calendar framework for future months.
- React to business trends & product availability to ensure that our boutique offering on both sites will maximize company sales, margin, & efficiency objectives
- Ability to flex & be a team player when needed to hit goal
Constant exposure to all aspects of the Rue & Gilt business. Work closely with many of our amazing departments: Buying, Programming, Planning, Boutique Production, Creative & Marketing, Warehouse & learn many aspects of the business
THE RIGHT FIT
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years related experience in an e-commerce environment, exposure to fashion & merchandising preferred
- Self-starter who is highly organized & detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently & manage multiple projects in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills & ability to think out of the box
- Proven leadership capabilities; effective & clear communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal & collaborative skills, & the ability to work closely & effectively with diverse teams in order to achieve objectives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); comfortable with tools in an online environment
Important COVID-19 Guidance (for candidates applying to roles in our MA, NY & CA offices): Per Rue Gilt Groupes policy, all associates who will work at our MA, NY or CA offices must be fully-vaccinated & proof of vaccination will be required.
Rue Gilt Groupe is a leading off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting the next-generation shopper to world-class brands. Weve defined the online treasure hunt through our daily sale events allowing a large, loyal member base to discover over 5,000 premium & luxury brands at prices up to 70% off full-price retail.
Rue Gilt Groupe operates three complementary sites Rue La La, Gilt, & Shop Premium Outlets.
Our vision at RGG is to spark delight through daily discovery we make shopping an occasion to celebrate. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were also in the business of sparking delight for our Associates. We inspire each other, our Members, & ourselves to push past the expected every day. Our culture is rooted in our values & together we work to demonstrate being Kind, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Tenacious & Empowered
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other