This is role will be located in Denver & the shift is Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm MST
Strategic Client Associates are responsible for supporting & managing the projects & orders of 1stdibs Gold & Platinum Rewards status Trade members. This role will report into our Customer Experience team & support the day-to-day sales process & project management needs of the Trade Sales team accounts.
In this role, you will oversee multi-item & multi-room projects. You will be the point person for coordinating shipping & logistics, communicating with dealers, & put together proposals & invoices on behalf of the Trade clients. You will interface with our internal Sourcing team & communicate sourcing results back to designers through their specifying process.
This role is perfect for someone who has excellent task management & prioritization skills as the Strategic Client Associates will need to navigate internal resources & escalation paths in order to ensure that designers have the very best experience with 1stdibs. In this role you will develop sales skills as you will be removing platform friction points & blockers with a mind for how positive customer experiences can drive GMV. You will also be responsible for the hygiene & maintenance of the Strategic Client Partners opportunity pipeline.
Youll succeed in this role if youre a master of prioritization, collaboration, & problem-solving skills. A Strategic Client Associates will have extensive client contact, so excellent communication & conflict-resolution skills are a must.
You'll love this role if you're keen on a start-up environment: ready to roll up your sleeves, jump in the trenches, & do the work. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a constantly-changing setting, & can grow into other roles as we expand.
What youll do:
- Support designer by project managing all 1stdibs projects & orders
- Oversee multi-item & multi-room projects
- Navigate internal resources & be an additional point of contact to customer
- Ensure the correct order of operations of support cases
- Assist the Trade Sales team with their pipelines & client project management
- Partner with reactive support reps & sourcing teammates to ensure timely case resolutions as well as escalate internal case issues as needed
- Proactive monitoring client orders for any friction points & blockers & resolve any issues promptly
What youll bring:
- 2+ years of experience
- Task management & prioritization skills & the ability to know when & what to escalate
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written, with the ability to convey information in a clear & concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail & the ability to identify & anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Strong time management & the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative team player
- Advanced computer skills; Salesforce knowledge is a huge plus
Not a requirement, but a huge plus
- A passion for interior design, art, objects dart, decorative arts, or architecture & an ability to communicate with clients on these subjects
- Understanding of the 1stdibs competitive landscape from both traditional sources & new technology companies
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.