Associate Digital Campaign Manager
Townsquare is looking for a Associate Digital Campaign Manager [DCM]. This role acts as the technical hub that connects sales & our centralized buying team. This is a collaborative role that assists sales in campaign structure, buying in campaign launching & acts as the liaison between our client services team & our local markets. This position reports to the Regional Director of Campaign Management & is ultimately responsible for the design, implementation, optimization & reporting of digital campaigns. Success in this role comes in the form of accelerated sales & reduced campaign cancellations.
- Coach & develop sales professionals on our product capabilities
- Oversee technical approval of proposals being built by our sales strategists
- Give insight & suggestions sales for ongoing campaigns based on feedback from our buyers
- Coaches sales on crafting quality messaging for various tactic (social, SEM, programmatic, etc.)
- Assigns targeting segments based on experience & overall tactic mix
- Delegates to sales tasks to be completed in order to fully prepare a new client campaign for launch (creative, pixels, KPIs)
- Responsible for compiling all elements of the insertion order & scheduling campaign to be trafficked.
- Primary point of contact for local markets you support to our centralized buying, client services & analytics teams.
- Support local market as client optimizations, revisions, upsells & renewals come in from our post sale teams.
- Continually refine & improve continuity between all work groups.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent & important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Exceptional Communicator. Experience taking the lead in interdepartmental projects.
- Experience with digital ad messaging best practices (does not actually build the ads)
- Actively listens; clearly & effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations & personalities
- 1+ years experience in digital advertising
- 4 year college degree or comparable work experience required
- 3 weeks of PTO (+ 9 paid holidays)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Casual, high-energy work environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- Company provided laptop
- Competitive salary + bonus program
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Mediathe third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing & more.
Why Youll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves & those around us to develop personally & professionally. You can expect a dynamic & competitive work environment. To foster your success, youll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive & supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves & others. Weve had countless internal promotions, & our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, youll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target & take your career to new heights!
Our employees' safety & health are our priorities, so were working remotely for now. Though our office is open to a limited number of voluntary workers, all interviews & new-hire onboarding are currently virtual.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.