Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Inside the Nexthink Engineering department, the team you will be joining is called Data Collection - we build all the software running on the system of the millions of the employees mentioned above.
One of the very important goals of this team is to deliver meaningful insights about how people use web applications in doing their daily job. Your work will focus on the development of browser extensions that enable the collection of information which helps achieving this objective.
The responsibilities of the candidate will be:
- You will work to design, implement & validate new features for the browser extensions
- Your solutions should adapt & deploy easily to multiple browsers on multiple platforms
- You will have the chance to contribute in components further down the data pipeline
- You will collaborate with other teams to design & implement reliable communication protocols
Our engineers have a result-oriented mindset that is supported by a strong experience. They are able to communicate complicated concepts in simple ways. They constantly come up with ideas to improve our product, they prototype them, then see them through in production & measure their impact. All of this on par with the very high standards of quality, performance & security that are part of our DNA.
You are an ideal candidate for the job if you:
- have some demonstrable experience in C/C++/Obj-C development & you're able to quickly adapt to different OS & development environments
- consistently write concise & very well tested code
- are able to decisively pitch in on the testing automation strategy
- are passionate about continuous integration & delivery
- communicate clearly & concisely in English
Sounds challenging? Join the team!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.