At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, & keep it human.
The finance & operations team is the nervous system of White Ops. By joining the team you will gain an in-depth understanding of White Ops products & what it takes to grow a company. The main function of the team is to provide accurate & reliable forecasts, analyze financial & operational data in order to aid strategic decision making, & partner with leadership to understand the health of the business. Your main role will be to own day-to-day FP&A operations, support the finance team in investor relations, IPO readiness, & fundraising needs, as well as partner closely with the accounting team to help build a stronger finance & operations team.
What you'll do:
- Take ownership of specific aspects of FP&A months close updates & reforecasting
- Own & manage financial model & all aspects of month close process
- Build & maintain complex financial models & data analyzes that bring together financial & operational data
- Produce accurate, timely, ad-hoc models in support of White Ops strategic needs & objectives
- Design & evolve key dashboards across all segments of the business
- Support finance team in investor relations, fundraising needs, corporate development, & IPO readiness
Who you are:
- You have a strong sense of ownership which drives you to produce high quality, accurate results that you are proud of.
- You look to find new & innovative ways to solve complex problems through rigorous experimentation, all by yourself.
- You are open, transparent & work in tight collaboration with anyone.
- You constantly drive for correctness & performance, in that order.
- You are a finance professional that has shown rigor & quality in their work & a desire to learn.
- You have proficiency with Excel & are able to build & maintain complex models.
- You have familiarity with the tools of a financial professional & can adapt your knowledge to new platforms & systems
- Track record of independent, creative problem solving.
- Knowledge of accounting principles & ability to work effectively with the accounting team.
- Be able to prioritize effectively during times of high pressure.
- Knowledge of the systems White Ops uses is a plus: Adaptive Insights, Intacct, Looker, Snowflake.
- Knowledge of SQL a plus but not needed.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London. Some perks of this incredible company include: unlimited paid time off, flexible work-from-home & remote working arrangements, generous maternity & paternity leave, education stipends, catered lunches, unlimited office snacks & offices all around the world!