Breather helps businesses grow with private, modern workspace available for any duration of time, & on completely flexible terms. Our network of 500 spaces spans across 10 markets including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles & London, powered by in-house tech allowing anyone to instantly unlock space anywhere.
Our mission is to empower businesses with access to productive space that grows as they do. With over 10,000+ clients & the support of leading tech & real estate investors, were already well on our way & we want your help to reach the next step of the journey.
The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for acquiring new customers both through driving leads to the sales team as well as scaling our self-serve bookings using paid acquisition, affiliates, SEO & other growth initiatives. You will own, refine & report on metrics such as ROAS, CACs, LTVs, & quality of MQLs.
We are looking for someone that is a builder & thrives in high-velocity orgs.
The Demand Generation Manager will work in tandem with sales, product, & engineering to build a scalable & profitable B2B approach to acquisition.
As a Demand Generation Manager at Breather, you will:
- Scale the self-serve engine: you will optimize the existing paid marketing strategy (across Social, Remarketing, Display & Affiliates) & tap into unpaid opportunities (SEO, content marketing, etc.)
- Expand lead-based acquisition: you will lead the development & execution of a lead based strategy through paid & non paid programs, partner marketing, etc., to generate highly profitable customers for Sales
- Own, refine, & report on acquisition metrics such as ROAS, CACs, LTVs, MQLs
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration & sales conversions
- Build & optimize landing pages & oversee copy optimization
- Work with Product & Engineering to plan, scope, & execute on growth initiatives requiring development & product design resources
- Work with the product marketing team to build & optimize lead generation content strategy based on buyer journey
- Maintain & build a strong relationship with the key internal teams, especially Product & Sales
- Nurture & support our paid media agency & third parties to promote high performance
Helpful Skills & Experience Youll Need to Succeed:
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience owning & being accountable to the return on paid ad spend, building pipeline & hitting targets in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Proficiency with the following acquisition channels: Paid Search (Adwords, Bing), Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn), SEO, Display & Remarketing, Affiliate
- A track record of delivering results through organic growth initiatives, including CRO, Product Growth, & SEO
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention)
- Experience with marketing automation & CRM tools (a must-have) (eg Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
- Blend of strategic thinking, analytics capability, & excellent hands-on skills: you are not afraid to roll your sleeves up & get the job done
- An obsession with UX, customer journey, & an eye for great design
- Experience managing paid advertising partners & affiliate channel vendors
- Firm understanding of structuring content strategy to fulfill the buyer journey
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks & Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks & benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary & company options
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you & benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, & dental coverage. Oh, & its on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 500 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, theyll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!