WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As the People Compliance Manager, you will help ensure HR compliance, manage HR operations projects, & oversee the immigration process for TKWW. You will create & execute processes that will assist in driving positive impact to our people & business partners. You will work closely alongside our Global People team & other key business partners & stakeholders. This position will report to the Senior Manager, People Operations.
- You are responsible for ensuring all paperwork pertaining to employee visas are in order, responding to all immigration related questions, creating & maintaining all employee immigration files & monitoring critical deadlines to ensure timely management of cases, interacting with our immigration counsel frequently.
- You are responsible for coordinating & monitoring Global Compliance efforts, such as, Harassment Prevention training, Employee Guide maintenance, & Company policies.
- You assist with designing & implementing People Operations programs, processes, & projects primarily focusing on talent management, performance management, compensation, & compliance.
- You are responsible for creating communications & maintaining the company intranet with resources from the People Operations team.
- You support all Global HRIS data reporting, analytics, & efforts on the People Infrastructure team.
- You are knowledgeable in HRIS administrative work & will partner closely with our HR Systems Manager on projects related to the HRIS.
- You communicate effectively with partners & stakeholders across the organization, including but not limited to our Legal, Finance, Operations, & People teams.
SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-5 years of experience working Human Resources or a related field
- Degree in Human Resources or PHR certification preferred
- Knowledge of & experience with US immigration & visas is a requirement
- Experience designing & implementing scalable operational HR programs
- Think with a Global mindset & work with partners globally as needed
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various departments & stakeholders to find solutions, increase productivity, efficiency & team success
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multi-task, prioritize effectively, & adhere to tight deadlines & quick turnarounds
- Possess a self-confident, high energy, positive, results-oriented demeanor with a strong drive to succeed & good judgement
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, & time management skills
- Strong ability to organize & prioritize with excelling written & verbal communication skills
- Strong with Excel, & all of Google Suite
- Experience working in a Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.