Project Manager, DevOps
At Indigo DevOps is a culture, one that all engineers embrace. Every member of the DevOps team is passionate about automation & strong engineering platforms. We are 100% in the cloud, use containers & up-to-date technologies, & strive for the best build & deploy experience that we can offer our developer counterparts & ourselves. We are everything but application development, which is all the fun stuff! At our core we are an enablement team, we like each other, teamwork, the cloud, & new technologies & ways of working. And we understand the importance of fostering an environment that makes work an enjoyable place to be. DevOps engineers at Indigo are peace keepers, not gate keepers.
We're looking for someone to help us improve the processes & communications for the DevOps team, which manages the Software Development Life Cycle platform & processes.
- Translate business objectives into strategic execution plans
- Own the process for external team requests, & report implementation progress & expectations to those teams
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology, functional leaders, & stakeholders to drive focus on DevOps team objectives.
- Mindset of constant improvement - always looking for efficiencies & process enhancements
- Anticipate & aggressively remove obstacles that hinder or prevent successful project delivery
- Accept & provide a high level of feedback to colleagues.
- Enthusiastically encourage an open & collaborative culture.
- Monitor & help resolve end-to-end process issues, such as repetitive pain points, sticking points, & blockers.
- Own the DevOps platform products & tooling requirements gathering & prioritization processes
- 3+ years experience managing complex technical programs
- Solid understanding of relevant technology in a distributed, cloud-based environment, or similarly complex technical environment
- Past experience in driving projects & programs for engineering teams
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with senior executives as well as technical & non-technical team members
- Ability to triage, prioritize, track, & drive initiatives across diverse workstreams
- Possess outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
- Information Systems OR Computer Science bachelor's degree, OR equivalent knowledge & experience
- Experience crafting, implementing & improving engineering project management methodologies, such as Agile.
Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is economically desirable & an accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, & grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health & productivity, Indigos portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, & rice.
The company is headquartered in Memphis, TN, with our Technologyheadquarters in Boston, MAand additional offices in Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, & Sao Paulo, Brazil.