Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite & serve fresh lunch from their chefs unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities & plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their companys top perks.
Due to expanding growth, Fooda is hiring for Dining Associates.
The hours for this position are:
Monday - Friday 9:00AM-2:00PM
Who You Are:
- You are comfortable with customers & enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, high energy & comfortable interacting with other people
- You are comfortable with handling cash & providing accurate change
- You are comfortable with technology & running a POS system
- You are able to lift up to 40 lbs & stand on your feet for up to two hours
- Prior food service & cashier experience preferred
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Build relationships with customers by maintaining a positive cafe environment
- Go out of your way to provide a high level of customer service
- Run & maintain a POS system with attention to detail & accuracy
- Stock & maintain cafe items
- Fill & make coffee and station drinks
- Strong communication skills & being a self-starter are required
- Know & maintain the Fooda Standards of Service & Sanitation on a daily basis
- Escalate issues to Dining Manager when necessary to keep them informed or help problem solve
What Well Hook You Up With:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- Paid maternity & parental leave benefits
- Pre-tax commuter expense benefit
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.