At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users to give voice to their ideas & make it easy for them when they need help. Our team runs 24/7 with almost 400 people between New York, Dublin, Portland, & a remote workforce. We experience a high volume of customer interactions & could use your help empowering our customers to become experts with our products!
Customer Support Associates are working with our customers every day to ensure that issues with billing or their account are resolved in a timely manner. You will use your system knowledge & commitment to an exceptional customer experience to not only solve problems for our users, but advocate for our brand.
This is a part-time, remote role that can be based in the United States in one of our approved states (see application question below) with schedules that range from 8-24 hours a week. You will report into a Customer Support Team Lead.
- Respond to live chats & customer-submitted email requests in a timely manner
- Queue-based typing work will account for approximately 90% of the role
- Guide customers through questions & issues with their Account, Billing, or other transactional inquiries
- Achieve set targets across Quality & Productivity in email & live-chat
- Continually learn about new product features & improvements
- Communicate system issues to our Product Solutions team
- Identify non-standard customer experiences & escalate issues, as appropriate
- Consistent & dependable WiFi
- A personal workspace that allows you to be free from distraction & customer-focused
- Strong written communication skills with accurate grammar & spelling; fast & accurate typist
- Strong reading comprehension skills with the ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Customer-facing experience (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.) is a plus
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid sick time
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.