Tribeca is a diversified media & entertainment company that owns the world-renowned Tribeca Film Festival, as well as a series of Tribeca-branded platforms, including Tribeca Studiosa production partner for leading brands that want to tell captivating & impactful stories via our network of award-winning directors & producers as diverse as the number of mediums available through which to reach audiences.
Tribeca is more than a festival. It is an institution. Where community meets culture. A home for creative expression grounded in social change.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Tribeca is seeking a passionate, motivated, & experienced Audience Engagement Director who will own our content execution, as well as the brand voice, ensuring its consistency across all our channels; social media, newsletter, & website. They will be responsible for establishing processes & frameworks for work to be completed, building & nurturing a team, proposing innovative ways to grow audience & engagement for the Tribeca channels & developing & executing an integrated strategy for bringing brand pillars to life.
They will collaborate with our communications, creative, sales, & marketing teams to translate the brand voice into a social voice, as well as oversee a content marketing manager who will support the community manager on the day-to-day postings & strategies promoting our editorial content, live events, studio, & organization.
They will own testing & measurement, optimizing for what drives engagement across newsletters, website, email content & social media channels; reporting back the impact on the business growth to all teams.
Our ideal candidate is articulate, collaborative & lives & breathes engagement strategy. They love educating anyone from fellow co-workers to top leadership to partners about best practices & are able to be client-facing in partnership with the team. They can take constructive feedback & also ideate & program with senior teams. They are not opposed to any assignment, big or small & never utter the words thats not in my job description. If you are passionate, innately curious & strive to work with a team that empowers ideas & encourages questions, we want to hear from you.
- Develop & manage the content team & an ever-evolving, global social strategy with an up-to-date understanding of social best practices across the competitive landscape.
- Complete ownership of the content calendar, including crafting & implementing effective content marketing strategies to reach & engage qualified external & internal audiences.
- Evolve & elevate Tribecas social storytelling through evergreen, brand-driven, & timely campaigns in partnership with the Comms, Marketing, Sales & Operations teams.
- Establish KPIs & routinely develop stories with data & analytics (and identify clear key takeaways & learnings. Uncover insights & develop actionable recommendations for how to optimize ( based on performance) & move the brand forward on social media channels.
- In partnership with our Communications & Marketing team, develop content that will garner earned media opportunities & further communications goals.
- Collaborate with Communications, Marketing & Design teams on the development of creative content & campaigns to drive growth, reach & engagement.
- Oversee & manage festival production vendors including a photography manager & content capture manager to ensure engaging social storytelling is brought to life on the Tribeca pages in real-time during festivals & internal teams are also provided all assets needed.
- Work with our partners & influencers to strategically create content & cross-promote it effectively.
- Push creative boundaries to create compelling content that shows Tribecas dedication to its core company pillars.
- Oversee community management team to make sure engagement across all channels is appropriate, on-brand & as real-time as possible.
- Partner with internal & external teams to oversee & manage the optimization of our social media management platform, including reporting functionality, tagging hierarchy, template refresh, & day-to-day upkeep & maintenance.
- Provide thought leadership on emerging platforms & trends for adoption where appropriate to keep the brand at the forefront of social media development.
- A love for telling stories in dynamic & interesting ways
- Experience developing platforms partnerships that include revenue sharing & value-in-kind deals
- A deep understanding of social media platforms, video platforms, & userbehavior
- 8-10 years experience in social media strategy, marketing and/or content creation & execution; including audience segmentation & content planning expertise
- You have strong technical skills specific to tools such as SEMRush, BuzzSumo, Ahrefs, Moz, Looker, Meltwater, & Google Analytics.
- Strong Web Analytics proficiency is required A/B testing / usability / UX etc.
- Extensive experience with the legal side of content management, acquisition & contract negotiation
- Extensive experience producing content across platforms
- Competent with all major SEO tools
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, an develop actionable recommendations
- Familiar with photo editing software & video editing
- Available to work evenings & weekends as required
Tribeca is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.