ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The SVP Head of Enterprise IT & Cybersecurity (CISO) is responsible for leading FanDuel Groups technology function across the global IT enterprise, support, & cyber security functions. This role has oversight on the corporate teams supporting the internal stakeholders for all IT functions, support teams, & security teams that partner with our executive team, legal, commercial, & engineering teams. In addition to leading the Enterprise teams, this role will be the Head of Cybersecurity in charge of the teams that protect FanDuel from insider & external cyber incidents in accordance with regulatory guidance, industry standards, & leading the way for driving governance processes & creation of security policies at FanDuel.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
As SVP of Enterprise IT & Cybersecurity youll be working closely with many teams across the company including Legal, Corporate Risk, Engineering, Finance, & the executive leaders to drive a world class organization. You will be responsible for driving a cost-effective budget across enterprise IT software & technologies, third party vendors while delivering top notch customer support & operations to ensure 24/7 coverage for our teams to have access to their computing needs.
Youll enable your teams to deliver high quality, scalable IT & Cybersecurity practices with emphasis & focus on Operational Excellence. Working closely with other senior leaders across the business & technology teams, you will create & maintain standards for the company to perform at while advising senior executive leadership on areas of risks that come up & building mitigation & prevention plans to protect the integrity of the corporate technology, infrastructures, & cyber threats internally & externally.
The SVP role will report to senior executive leaders routinely on IT & Cybersecurity risk, mitigation, & governance reports to inform & advise key stakeholders on recommendations & actions needed to maintain a world class organization in these areas. As needed, the SVP (CISO) will prepare & inform written communications while partnering with our Communications team for any internal/external communications as they are related to the function.
- Manage & oversee multiple global technology, operations, & security teams, focusing on hiring, retaining, & growing the staff
- Produce & deliver a strategic, technical vision while identifying gaps in ownership & driving accountability to the teams
- Partner with the product, engineering, & corporate teams to build & maintain a security-aware culture & ensure employees are provided with proper security training & awareness
- Proactively identify technology gaps, risks, & opportunities while mitigating risks created through complexity (technical & regulatory).
- Drive, measure, & report on security program KPs & OKRs to demonstrate IT & security program maturity, define what good looks like
- Build out a diverse & inclusive IT & security team that can scale effectively as we scale, create opportunities for the teams growth & advancement
- Provide an exemplary workplace IT environment experience for employees & create a frictionless third-party & contractor partnership while providing safe & protected access & permission management
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Prior experience as Head of Security or CISO for a publicly traded company
- Has led & grown large security & technology teams at a senior manager/executive level in high-growth environments at scale
- Experience working with securing dynamic cloud (AWS) & on-premise technology environments
- Has held security & IT certifications
- Experience with business continuity management, performing & leading information security related audits, penetration tests/exercises for multi-million dollar tech systems
- Experience designing & delivering IT & cyber security solutions for global in-house & external teams
- Experience supporting IT systems in production including on-call support with a relentless focus on improving the stability, availability & performance of those systems.
- Delivery of technology solutions working with partner technology teams via near-shoring/off-shoring or 3rd party development.
- Experience hiring & managing senior leaders & managers.
- Experience defining & executing a strategic vision.
- Familiarity with ISO270001, SOC, GDPR, & other standards such as FEDRAMP
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.