Squarespace is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, North America Marketing to work in conjunction with International Country Managers & Squarespace channel leads to develop the go-to-market strategy for North America. Every market is different & you will pair your deeply analytical mindset & collaborative spirit as you work with cross functional teams to build local strategies & marketing campaigns.
This role is based in our NYC headquarters & reports to the Associate Director, International Marketing.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Develop full-funnel go-to-market strategies in defined priority markets around the world
- Partner with Creative & Marketing for campaign rollouts & execution
- Manage holistic International Marketing plans
- Draw on qualitative & quantitative insights to understand brand, media, customer, & product insights by geo
- Monitor the progress of projects from start to finish & compile ongoing reporting
- Manage agencies (briefing, providing strategic direction, executional oversight)
- Partner with Media, Communications, CRM, & Brand Strategy teams to optimize across channels
- Utilize consumer insights to get a deeper understanding of our consumer & develop insight-driven marketing
- Create & maintain internal presentations & documents for active marketing programs
- Maintain current knowledge of local cultural trends & media consumption patterns
- Drive growth & impact across all major international KPIs: customers, revenue, conversion, marketing ROI, LTV, & retention
- 7+ years of broad-based marketing experience, ideally in consumer tech or a closely related industry
- Experience launching products in new markets without an existing presence
- Experience managing agency partners
- Deep knowledge across digital & traditional marketing channels
- Understanding of localization & how cultural perspectives influence go-to-market plans
- Strong project management abilities to plan & execute complex cross-functional initiatives
- Available to travel internationally
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.