CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for an Incident Response Analyst to join our Advanced Cyber Capabilities team. Analysts must be agile, willing to learn, & able to think outside of the box in order to operate effectively in an ever changing threat landscape. The ideal candidate has a strong drive to solve security challenges & the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology.
What You Will Do:
- Create, document & follow detailed operational processes & procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate, & assist in remediation of all information security incidents.
- Leverage basic Forensics tools, techniques, & capacities to support Cyber Incident Response activities.
- Research emerging threats & incorporate into the incident response program
- Work into the incident response on-call rotation, which may include weekends & holidays.
- Work with & assist employees with security questions or escalations & Work with key business leaders to help identify critical assets & their protection.
- Learn & cross train in all CLEAR technologies.
- Conduct internal & external security audits.
- Perform analysis from a variety of sources
Who You Are:
- Basic experience in an information security role or a role that has supported information security in the past.
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience with Splunk or similar data tooling strongly preferred
- Strong Networking & systems background, strong knowledge of Linux, Windows & Apple operating systems.
- Proven customer orientation & excellent negotiation skills: youre able to communicate across all levels & functions