The Part-Time Executive Service Center Agent is a virtual-based contractor who is motivated to provide quick & effective service to worldwide participants in our executive development programs. This person champions customer happiness, satisfaction, & success through patience, understanding & both content & technical know-how.
You will serve as a point of contact for our clients & address their questions & needs related to their learning experience on our online learning platform.
As the Agent will be communicating with top-tier executives, it is important to possess a professional demeanor & communication skills, along with a strong desire to assist inquirers & uphold the professional image of ExecOnline.
Agents will be provided training, resource materials, & ongoing management & support from our NYC-based team. Experience in a SaaS/product or application setting with familiarity in Salesforce or similar CRM, website backend/administrative interfaces (e.g. Wordpress/Rails Admin) & exposure to helpdesk software is highly preferred.
For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity to join ExecOnline & truly have a significant impact on both our clients & the growth of our organization.
Hours for this role are flexible, with preference given to evening, weekend, & overnight availability (based on US Eastern Time), & will vary over the year based on the ExecOnline program schedule. We are open to flexible schedules ranging from 15-25 hours of availability per week, while there will be a opportunity to take on additional hours based on volume. Candidates must be located & authorized to work in the US.
What we want you to do:
- Enthusiastically support clients with their tech needs by email, chat, phone, & web-based tools
- Accurately identify & troubleshoot technical & non-technical issues in a timely manner for a global set of users with diverse environments & scenarios
- Promptly escalate more complex problems to appropriate internal team members
- Demonstrate a familiarity with standard concepts, practices, & procedures of our programs, learning content & technical products (with training)
- Continuously endeavor to improve the quality of our support & service, both internally & externally
- Additional opportunities to monitor live online video conferencing events & provide live immediate assistance to participants
What you need to succeed:
- 1-3 years of work experience, preferably with a SaaS company or a product/technology division
- Poise & professionalism to respond to high-level executives from around the world; executive support experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal that recognizes & adapts to the wide range of ExecOnline participants. Be well versed & comfortable with email, phone, & video (if needed) etiquette in potentially challenging, stressful situations for users or those with lesser technical fluency
- Familiarity with Salesforce (or other CRM), website backend/administrative interfaces (e.g. Wordpress/Rails Admin), cloud-based tools, & exposure to helpdesk software is preferred.
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Bonus: Writing/reading/speaking fluency in other languages outside of English; familiarity with video conferencing technology & related desktop support
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your resume, brief cover letter (including how you heard about us), & an address to your LinkedIn profile. Candidates must be located & authorized to work in the US.
ExecOnline partners with top business schools, including Berkeley-Haas, Columbia, IMD, MIT-Sloan, Wharton, Chicago Booth, & Yale to rapidly deliver online leadership development programs that generate lasting organizational impact. ExecOnlines university-certified programs in strategy, innovation, operations, & more feature dynamic content tailored to the unique corporate objectives of their clients. ExecOnline has delivered transformational leadership development experiences to more than 200 organization & 10,000 business leaders.