We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities, company masseuse, & acornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, & firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really whattiesus all together.
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Vice President, Sales to join the team.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), Regional Vice President (RVP), Sales will be a key business partner in the management & execution of the Sales Teams strategic & tactical plans. The RVP, Sales will have primary responsibility for day to day sales management of one of the field-based current business ("farmer") sales teams. Although the primary responsibilities of the position will encompass the sales management of key elements of the organization, this individuals general business acumen, leadership, business judgment, & management experience will be equally important in the successful execution of the daily responsibilities. This position requires a strong business professional, not just a strong sales professional.
The RVP, Sales is a high-impact position, requiring the ability to integrate the sales function tightly into the Companys operations, building a strong infrastructure required to support continued rapid growth. S/he will be an active member of the Sales Management Team, contributing to financial, operational & strategic decisions, & will be expected to demonstrate sales leadership. Specifically, the RVP, Sales will play a key role in steering the organization through an increasingly complex & competitive landscape. In addition, the RVP, Sales will be responsible for communicating internally with other stakeholders including the Executive team, Marketing & Product Management.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly & annual sales goals
- Participates in the development & implementation of the annual sales plan in support of organization strategy & objectives focusing on new market penetration/market share. Carries direct responsibility for assigned sales team bookings/revenue.
- Creates a culture of success, accountability & ongoing business & goal achievement
- Provides detailed & accurate sales forecasting
- Owns the staffing & development of assigned sales team organization
- Mentors & develops team - managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, & the building of an effective team dynamic
- Defines & reviews territory division to enhance team performance & produce higher outputs
- Manages & on boards new employees
- Manages team within the overall sales process setting appropriate metrics & holding the team accountable
- Directs & inspects implementation & execution of sales policies & practices
- Participates in the development of appropriate sales infrastructure & systems to support the success of the sales function
- Works closely with the CRO to ensure quality of contracts & deal structures
- Works closely with the CRO to defines & oversee staff compensation & incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their targets
- Maintains key customer relationships, & develops & implements strategies for expanding the Companys customer base
- Travels for in-person/on-site meetings with customers & partners to develop key relationships
- Monitors customer, market, & competitor activity & provides feedback to the CRO & Company leadership
- Acts as a role model for the Company culture
- Bachelors Degree in a business discipline, Masters Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of SaaS/software licensing experience
- At least 5 years of sales management experience in healthcare technology sales
- Strong track record of partner program development, implementation & support, including partner management & sales team support
- Track record of planning & managing at both the strategic & operational levels
- Established contacts & relationships with potential customers & channel partners highly desired
- Outstanding consultative selling skills
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Well-versed in using marketing & sales software applications, Salesforce.com preferred
Nice to haves:
- Sandler sales methodology training
- Results-focused & exhibit commitment to goals & consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively & cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally & externally
- Enthusiastic - a fun & energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information & provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passion for client success
- Detail-oriented & supremely well-organized