Okta is an identity company. Identity matters because were all unique. We were raised in different countries, cities, & towns. We have unique backgrounds. Weve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our SaaS product protects your right to be you, & we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance & comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great. And guess what? You could join us because
The UK enterprise sales team is growing!
Okta EMEAs enterprise sales organisation are a team of entrepreneurial & driven sales professionals & they are playing a key role in the expansion of Okta as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the UKI territory, leveraging Oktas existing customer references, marketing programs, partner base & ISV & alliance relationships.
As an Okta Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Develop & execute sales strategies & tactics to generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities & deliver repeatable & predictable bookings
- Embrace to Oktas #1 core value to always love our customers
- Generating new business with the worlds largest organisations
- Position Okta at both the functional & business value level with target stakeholders;
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations, site visits & product demonstrations
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues (channel partners, sales engineering, business value management, customer first + many more!) with humility & enthusiasm
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for technology & how it can help organisations compete & thrive in the Digital Age;
- Excitement about the opportunity to join the UK territory arm of an exciting & fast-growing SaaS provider;
- A track record of success selling a Software-as-a-Service and/or Cloud Computing services to the largest & most complex organisations in the UK territory
- Experience in value-based selling at senior/C-Level
- A reputation as a trusted business partner for you peers in the local reseller & system integrator community
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills;
- The ability to travel, including customer & partner sites, & visits to our EMEA HQ in London, & the US
You might also have:
- Understanding of & experience with Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on & API-based solutions is always great but definitely not a must have
- BSc/BA degree or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing & making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Apply now to continue the conversation.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.