Company Description|Job Description
Conga's suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying & automating data, documents, contracts & reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems & process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform & support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & lots of additional perks!
The Customer Success Manager's primary responsibilities are to take ownership of a portfolio of Conga customers, commit to their success, & relentlessly work to remove barriers to adoption both within their organization & cross-functionally within Conga.
- Lead, drive, & manage change within large, complex, enterprise organizations
- Become a trusted advisor & advocate for customers' executive sponsor(s)
- Oversee implementations & ensure seamless transition from pre- to post-sales
- Remove adoption roadblocks by performing light system configuration
- Ensure high levels of impact & client satisfaction with the services rendered
- Up to 25% travel could be required
Who you are:
- A change agent that can analyze multiple problems then develop & drive solutions
- You thrive working in the unknown, taking initiative & designing process when it doesn't yet exist.
- You possess an understanding of the people, process, & technology realities that are part of transformation efforts, & approaches & tools to mitigate risks
- You see the big picture, but still roll up your sleeves & dig into the system to execute against your customer's' business goals
- Impressive executive presence & communication abilities
- Passion for technology & for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years' experience in SaaS, process consulting, change management, project management strategic account management & executive engagement is a must
- Experience with technology stack & customization of: Salesforce, CLM Solutions, Smartsheet, Slack, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, etc. Salesforce Admin or Development certifications a plus
- BA/BS (MBA/Master preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.