WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Support Engagement Lead is a member of the Global Technical Support team & is tasked with delivering a premium support service experience to customers. The Support Engagement Lead is a personalized & customized support experience for a designated group of named customers. The Support Engagement Lead serves as the main point of technical support interaction for a customer & will act as the technical advocate for the customer during the entire contract period. The Support Engagement Lead works very closely with our Success team for the named group of accounts; helping to manage the technical relationship, while the CSM focuses on the strategic relationship & product adoption.
- Own & assume ultimate responsibility over your named customers technical needs & inquiries around platform integration, performance, & troubleshooting as well as partner implementation.
- Be your customers main point of contact & trusted advisor at Braze for all things Technical.
- Partner with Customer Success, taking a lead role to ensure excellent customer experience & internal alignment
- Working with Customer Success, provide product value which should result in feature adoption allowing your customers to hit their objectives using the Braze platform.
- Drive customer advocacy by championing for the customers technical needs & product enhancement requests
- Work closely & get ingrained with Braze recognized partners in the customer tech stack.
- Proactively analyze your customers existing support cases to identify trends & risks with their Braze product experience.
- Work with customers to create a seamless experience by helping them to develop Centers of Excellence which allow them to benefit from knowledge sharing across their group
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with your customers via support cases, regular check-ins, kick-offs, events & Technical Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers & Customer Success Partners to seamlessly transition clients from onboarding to ongoing activity.
- You will likely spend some time onsite with customers & potentially travel internationally
WHO YOU ARE
People say youre a great communicator & top-tier problem solver! You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills with unparalleled technical skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them, understand their problem, & youre there to help. You look for every opportunity to make things better & youre all about the team. You get a thrill from helping customers & you know that even though the job isnt easy, youre making a difference each & every day. Youre naturally curious & you see every problem as an opportunity to learn more or help others (teammates or customers) learn more too.
- Bachelors Degree from a 4-year college or university (or similar experience-based proficiency level)
- 3-6 years of client-facing experience working in SaaS company with 2-3 years working in Technical Support & at least 1-2 years account management experience
- You have exemplary written & verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen & understand their problems.
- You absolutely thrive in a highly collaborative role. Youre a true team player, knowing how to work & contribute in cross-team initiatives & focuses.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical issues
- Experience handling time-sensitive, pressure-intensive customer issues
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- Working knowledge of Case Management tools like Salesforce, Zendesk or similar ticketing system
- Experience using the Braze platform
- Technical domain knowledge of one or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Snowflake, Email architecture & deliverability
- Experience in mobile platforms (Android, iOS)
- Understanding of Database Systems like RDBMS or MongoDB
- Formal project management experience (PMP, Agile)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.