At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Our people are our greatest asset. As a member of the People Development team, you will play a key role in building our culture of continuous learning by helping to develop a portfolio of internal & external programs impacting individuals, teams & functions across the company. In this role you will support our learning & development efforts for our Individual Contributor & Manager populations across all offices, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop & maintain scalable learning opportunities.
- Manage training delivery logistics & event management for both internal & external programming including calendaring, scheduling, event registration, LMS management, materials, etc.
- Manage program communication & outreach/marketing. Serve as the main point of contact for participants, facilitators, & vendors to ensure seamless customer experience
- Organize & confirm enrollment of attendees, track participation, & maintain all tracking documentation
- Assist with POs, invoices, track costs, & ensure alignment with overall budgets
- Be a steward of people development related data, such as updating attendance records.
- Assist with updating learning materials such as facilitator guides, workbooks for instructor-lead programs, etc.
- Apply data driven approach to continuously find ways to improve learning & development offerings & processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of work experience in program coordination or a related field
- Excellent organizational & planning skills, handling multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Intermediate experience with Excel / Google Spreadsheet
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders & to work across boundaries to build infrastructure
- Comfortable with ambiguity & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion for solving problems while being resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written & verbal communication skills
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.