BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
Were looking for a Sr. Sales Excellence Manager who will have the opportunity to own our Excellence & Enablement strategy across GTM teams to support our growth goals. Reporting to our VP of Sales Excellence & working closely with our Sales leadership team to ensure all teams, processes, & programs are optimized to ensure excellence. You will be the trusted partner of the Sales organization & will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity & scale of the organization.
- Own Excellence & Enablement Strategy across GTM Teams working with Sales Excellence Programs Manager
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Business Systems, Finance, Renewals, Customer Operations & others to ensure smooth operation of the business & consistent achievement of growth goals
- Execute strategic programs & projects ad hoc to support GTM teams
- Serve as key stakeholder for product releases & enhancements by partnering with Product & Product Marketing to enable GTM teams
- Partner with Business Systems team to continue to build out & optimize our CRM (Salesforce) instance across key revenue processes, serving as the revenue stakeholder for all systems projects
- Support Revenue Operations & Finance for sales planning; territory creation, compensation planning, deal desk operations, goal creation, & incentive strategies.
- You are a proactive self-starter, with the ability to thrive in environments with multiple cross-functional stakeholders with varying priorities. You can more than hold your own with the day-to-day requests, but your real passion is ensuring teams, programs, & processes are optimized to ensure excellence.
- You have 2+ years of program management experience within a fast-growing organization, a plus if you have experience with Sales, Marketing & Customer Success.
- A strong & confident communicator, you can easily express your ideas & opinions verbally, in writing & orally.
- High degree of attention to detail & ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- An agile team player with a sense of urgency, you're excited to join a growing team & organization, & are energized by building, measuring, & iterating to generate results.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.