Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Sourcing Team
Our Sourcing Strategists focus on finding & engaging qualified passive talent who don't yet know how much they want to work at SurveyMonkey! Our team is part Internet Researcher, part Brand Ambassador, 100% team player.
What we're looking for
We are looking for a Sourcing Strategist with expertise in hiring technical professionals including software engineers, product managers, & data scientists, preferably within the Software Industry, to help us continue finding great talent. Reporting to the Lead Technical Sourcer, you will help find & engage a diverse mix of qualified candidates to consider for our open roles. As an expert in search techniques & candidate engagement, you will partner with hiring managers & recruiters to focus on building pipelines for our engineering, product, & other technical teams. You will identify, engage, screen, & cultivate talent while communicating with recruiters & hiring managers about the knowledge you gain & feedback you receive during the search. You will further our core values & stay true to our commitment to diversity.
- Work with our recruiting team & hiring managers to develop sourcing strategies, candidate pipelines, & passive talent pools to meet quarterly hiring goals
- Use our Candidate Relationship Management tool, Gem, & Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse to organize a high volume of candidates moving through your pipeline & the interview process
- Use multiple recruiting sources & internet sourcing techniques to identify candidates
- Engage candidates by email, InMail, phone, & text to get the word out about SurveyMonkey's open opportunities
- Converse with candidates by phone & video conference to explain SurveyMonkey's open roles, team structures, goals, & culture
- Screen candidates for technical abilities
- Share knowledge with recruiters & junior team members on sourcing best-practices, new tools, & recruiting tactics specifically aimed at passive talent
- A background in either 1) corporate technical sourcing within a Product, Engineering, or a Professional Services company, or 2) staffing agency recruiting experience, supporting Technology, Product, or Data roles.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the recruiting field. Knowledge of recruiting cycles, processes, opportunities & pitfalls.
- Experience using Boolean, LinkedIn, & a toolbox of other sources.
- Practiced screening capability
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.