Pizza is at the heart of our communities. From birthday parties to gameday potlucks, lifes special moments are bettered by the craftsmanship & tradition found behind local pizzerias counters. Were here to make sure these iconic small businesses serve our communities for generations to come by giving them the digital tools & services commonly found at big chains. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
We're looking for a Product Manager who can rally teams of Engineers & Product Designers, & drive the development of our Pizzeria-facing products. In our ever-evolving world, you will sit at the intersection of business, tech, & design. You will lead efforts to ensure a great shop experience & use data to do it. We're looking for someone who has led teams, shipped products, & made difficult decisions when necessary. This role reports into the VP of Restaurant Product.
What youll do:
- Drive the roadmap process by working closely with Engineers, Product Designers & Analysts to test, code, measure & iterate your products.
- Be a driving force on cross-departmental Squads to identify & prioritize high-impact opportunities
- Through both your own data analysis & working with Slices Analytics team, develop & test hypotheses to optimize the product experience & drive key company metrics.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience in marketplace or SMB products.
- Good experience both in analyzing data to help develop hypotheses & then constructing experiments to test them.
- Good experience in driving business outcomes, as opposed to shipping features.
- Demonstrated experience using some kind of product analytics tool.
- Clear passion for Design Thinking & being a partner to Product Design.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate & partner well throughout an organization.
- Meticulous in taking care of the details & demonstrating end-to-end ownership of work.
- Fluent in agile software development.
- A fun & positive approach to your work, & treat others well.
- Strong communication skills.
Slice powers independent pizzerias with the specialized technology, data insights, & shared services they need to serve todays digital-minded customers. This united network of pizzerias enables these small businesses to thrive against major corporate chains & form the nations largest marketplace for authentic pizza. Slice makes it easy for customers to order from their go-to shops & discover their next favorite.
Serial tech entrepreneur Ilir Sela started Slice to solve the digital challenges his familys New York City pizzerias faced. Today, the Slice team has grown to over 700+ across 5 offices globally. If youre ambitious, interested in growing your career, & hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in tech, we may have a role for you. Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.