Stride Consulting is looking for its next Sales Coordinator!
The Sales Coordinator will support the sales & client services team in both sales activities & administration. This involves day to day operations like scheduling, producing statements of work from standard language & ensuring the workflow for shaping & closing work happens in a timely manner.
This position reports directly to Stride's Chief Revenue Officer, Chloe Summers, & works directly with the revenue team (shoutout to Eric Schoenfeld!).
As a Sales Coordinator at Stride you'll be...
- Managing calendars for three senior salespeople for sales appointments & onsite visits.
- Administering & optimize the process for generating & executing sales documents.
- Ensuring the smooth flow of marketing qualified leads into the sales process.
- Ensuring the sales opportunities are accurately tracked in the customer relationship management tool.
We're looking for someone who is...
- Effective. Highly organized & capable of organizing & completing a range of tasks from different members of the sales team.
- Collaborative & determined. Able to use influence to ensure blockers are removed from the timely execution of sales activities.
- Courteous & patient. Able to present a professional demeanour to clients & client staff.
- Interested in operational process. Able to visualize & optimize workflows.
- Interested in product development. Able to act as a product owner for the development of tools to optimize & report the sales workflow.
- Creative. Able to participate as the onsite representative for sales when necessary to advance collaborative work defining, generating collateral for our service offerings.
This is a mid to entry level position, so please feel empowered to apply regardless of your years of experience. Whether you're looking for a new career in sales & want to make a career change, or if this is your first job, we want you to apply!
A few extra fun facts...
- We're a G Suite organization, so if you use gmail, google calendar, google sheets
- We're a values based company. Our five core values are honesty [read: integrity], humility, respect, willingness to help others, & learning from failure. Above all else we're a human company & we want to work with people who value & respect their fellow human colleagues.
- If you've made it to the bottom of this section, you're likely going to do well in our process! Being detail oriented is important for this role, & so is research, the desire to learn & grow. We're large proponents of agile & collaborative work. A few books we'd recommend would be: Scrum, Traction, & Extreme Programming Explained.