Moda Operandi is looking for a Merchandising Assistant who will support the Designer RTW team & collaborate with cross-functional partners & vendors to drive sales for the Trunkshow & Boutique Designer RTW businesses.
What Youll Do
- Support all Trunkshow & Boutique operations & processes for the department
- Run weekly reports for the department
- Liaise with brands to schedule & coordinate all domestic & international appointments
- Manage Trunkshow launch calendar
- Gather & collate all information from brands for Trunkshow imports & Boutique orders
- Organize market prep materials each season
- Write up, upload & submit via the vendor portal all Boutique orders
- Assign attributes to all Boutique orders
- Support the team in the vendor onboarding process
- Assist with building trend boards & buy matrices each season
- Track & gather missing information + pricing ahead of Boutique uploads
Who You Are
- You have a bachelors degree, preferably in fashion or merchandising
- Detailed oriented, organized, & able to multitask
- Flexible & adaptable to ever-changing, fast-paced, & high-growth environment
- Proactive & able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve process
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Analytical skills & reasoning ability
- Able to work within a team & with all cross-functional partners
- Proficient in Excel & Photoshop with an aptitude for learning new programs
- Willing to execute priorities with a sense of urgency
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties & competencies. All requirements & skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.
About Moda Operandi
Moda Operandi is an e-commerce platform transforming the way people discover & shop for designer fashion. Through its innovative mix of commerce & content, Moda allows women & men to shop for whats new & whats next in designer fashion from the worlds leading emerging designers & luxury brands.
Founded in 2010, Moda Operandi's mission is to make it easy for designers to grow their businesses & consumers to realize their personal style. Today, Modas platform carries more than 1,000 brands & designers across fashion, fine jewelry & home, ships to 125 countries, & has raised nearly $300M in funding from top-tier global investors.