The Vice President of Infrastructure & Security sets the vision, strategy, & leadership for Conductor's Information Technology & Security team. Our team works closely with all development teams to significantly improve operational processes & ensure security throughout Conductor's underlying infrastructure. This role ensuresdelivery of a scalable, high performing & highly reliable IT infrastructure across the enterprise through the establishment of metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs) & service level agreements (SLAs); & is responsible for planning, overseeing, implementing, & maintaining the Information Security program for the company.The successful candidate will manage & mentor a team of Security & IT engineering leaders to drive projects & initiatives, providing technical expertise. This role will be based out of Conductor's HQ in New York City.
Our Engineering Values
- Collaboration: We believe that engineers do their best work when working together in cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way", & holding ourselves to a high standard of excellence.
- Growth: We believe engineers do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, & changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness & honesty to set clear expectations & hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.