ABOUT THE RIGHT TEAM MEMBER:
You are an experienced IT professional with a passion for helping others. You understand the needs of a rapidly growing company & know how to scale systems & processes accordingly. You can identify issues before they arise & tackle them with speedy yet thoughtful & effective solutions. Further, you have experience mentoring & managing others with an eye for their personal growth.
What Youll Do:
- Manage the IT function for ClassPass, which involves IT budget & policies, inventory management, wifi/networking configuration, A/V support, data security & retention initiatives, remote office support, & more.
- Research new technologies & drive large-scale infrastructure improvements to support a fast growing, ever changing work environment with fiscal responsibility in mind.
- Handle ad hoc troubleshooting for small & large issues, from faulty external keyboards to ISP down emergencies.
- Maintain & upgrade server & network services/devices to ensure reliability for employees.
- Be accountable for laptop & network security, ensuring our companys information is always safe.
- Uphold a customer-first approach to IT & interface daily with employees.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of IT experience in a Mac OSX & Google Apps environment
- Advanced knowledge of installing, configuring, & troubleshooting OSX, integrating enterprise-level A/V systems, & administering several cloud-based services (e.g. Google Apps, Box, Salesforce, BlueJeans)
- Experience in IT hardware & software procurement
- Experience in establishing & supporting remote office locations
- Track record of thriving in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong time management skills & ability to juggle multiple requests at once
- Diligent about capturing, tracking, & closing helpdesk tickets to ensure quick response times
- IT leadership experience (including ability to provide feedback, written & verbal quarterly reviews)