DoorDash is going through our fastest growth period yet & were looking for a Senior Recruiter to help build our merchant teams.
Our hyper-growth has us looking for a recruiter that can scale our strategic merchant account teams to triple over the next 12 months. This position is dynamic: you'll help set the recruiting strategy, communicate regular updates to our leadership team, architect new interview processes, train interviewers, & recruit the best business hires in the world. This position will recruit for positions across North America & will be based in our New York City office.
What you'll do
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify & manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer accept
- Act as a recruiting consultant to business partners by suggesting changes to the hiring process, running interviewer trainings, & train new hiring managers
- Source both active & passive candidates utilizing creative strategies & techniques
- Provide regular status reports to the Manager of Business Recruiting, Head of Talent, COO, & Senior Directors across our company
- Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date & compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Be the face of DoorDash to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional & courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- A consulting mindset & an operators bias to action: you recognize issues & implement the solution
- You represent DoorDash values: no job is beneath you, you're tech-driven, & you ask for forgiveness instead of permission
- Knowledgeable on sales commission plans & equity compensation
- You work independently & can work with a distributed team
- At least 3 years of closing experience
- At least 5 years of recruiting experience working in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of technical or non-technical positions
- Experience working in sales strongly preferred
- Excellent communicator & skilled closer
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national businesses in more than 1,600 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.