At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Marketing Program Manager to oversee creative development & go-to-market execution for marketing campaigns spanning brand, product & other marketing functions. This will include end-to-end execution, from briefing to concepting to launch & reporting. This role will work cross-functionally across Lyfts Marketing org & other internal teams, as well as with agency partners.
The ideal candidate has been in a creative program manager role in-house or worked on the Account Management side of an advertising agency, with a strong background in creative development, project management & x-functional partnership.
- Leads communications across the creative team to set expectations, gather information & keep the right people informed
- Be the center of knowledge for creative projects, taking outstanding notes with clear action items, making timelines visible, & creating structures that facilitate ease in the creative process
- Lead problem solving to unlock challenges in the creative process, unlocking barriers, offering multiple solutions to issues, & helping people see a path forward when it seems blocked
- Manage the localization process with the Global Ops team & partnering with account manager to set expectations around timeline requirements
- Partner with Creative production to ensure creative deliverables are within budget & on time
- Work closely with Marketing partner to ensure that time is budgeted for approvals
- 2-5 years relevant work experience in marketing or creative program management with proven ability to manage marketing campaigns
- Background working with traditional & digital media
- Excellent project management skills & strong attention to detail with the capability to work on multiple campaigns/priorities simultaneously
- Effective communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities
- Can-do positive attitude & a roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.