Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $10 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 40+ works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
RippleMatch is seeking an upbeat & hardworking Recruiter to join our People team in New York City. As a Recruiter, your key mandate will be to help us hire amazing talent to further our mission. This role will entail candidate relationship building, managing, sourcing, & facilitating the interview process. You'll also have the opportunity to help with strategic initiatives such as employment branding, events & hiring process improvements. You will be part of an energetic team that promotes collaboration & values creating amazing candidate experiences. This role reports to our Director of People.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse & multicultural team. We encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
What you will get to do:
- Thoughtfully source, identify, & engage a pipeline of candidates for open roles across our organization
- Communicate effectively & compassionately with candidates to create a best-in-class experience throughout the end to end hiring lifecycle
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements & concerns
- Bring excitement for the mission - Were passionate about providing access to the best jobs to candidates from a wide range of schools, ethnicities, & socioeconomic backgrounds & think its important you are too
- Follow up with & provide recommendations to the Hiring Teams throughout the recruitment process, keeping everyone updated & aligned
- Maintain accurate & thorough documentation within Greenhouse to track candidate progress through the funnel & maintain data integrity for reporting
- Strive for diversity, equity, & inclusion while sourcing & submitting candidates for all roles
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of experience in sourcing & full-cycle recruiting
- You have at least 2 years startup experience
- You have 2 years of experience with an array of sourcing techniques (LinkedIn Recruiter, A-List, Built In NYC, etc.)
- Organized & detail oriented - This role is all about the details - You need to juggle many different tasks, ensuring they all get done in an accurate & timely manner
- Researcher at heart who loves to uncover new sourcing techniques & methods for finding great candidates
- Greenhouse expert
- You have a Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Results-oriented with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, optimism, & integrity
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Comfortable handling multiple priorities, & pivoting as needs change
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.