At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is building out the Product Marketing team to support our rapidly growing ridesharing platform. The Product Marketing team partners closely with the Product team to help inform the strategic direction & positioning of products, drives campaigns when rolling out new products, & optimizes current features to support user growth, engagement, & retention. We are hiring Product Marketing Managers who are passionate about our technology & have a strong understanding of the customer to help bring new Lyft products to market effectively.
Were looking for a Product Marketing Manager for driver-facing products. This role will entail a combination of leading funnel optimization for existing products & developing positioning & go-to-market strategies for new products.
- Identify value props & develop a marketing strategy for driver-facing products in conjunction with the Product & Engineering teams
- Be the voice & expert of the driver audience
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Design, Brand, Support, etc. to fuel ongoing product adoption & go-to-market launches
- Rapidly experiment & iterate to increase conversion & product usage
- Identify new types of products based on user research, driver behavior, & market trends
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years experience in product marketing
- Analytical thinker with experience in data-driven marketing
- Ability to independently drive experimentation focused on conversion & engagement
- Experience in applying consumer insights to inform & optimize the product experience
- Very strong written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action; able to identify & simplify problems
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate & work cross-functionally with both analytical & creative teams
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.