CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were looking for a driven Director, Technical Recruiting to support CLEARs continued growth & lead our team of Technical Recruiters. This person will be a true partner to our CTO & CEO to help identify their headcount needs, be strategic in meeting the hiring goals & guide the recruiters while bringing the best in class talent to CLEAR. The ideal candidate will have a record of driving results while juggling multiple priorities & have an ability to pivot their efforts quickly.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with recruiting & business leaders to deeply understand the requirements for all hires & their holistic impact on the company & product
- Act as trusted advisor & consultant to senior business leaders to define & develop strategic hiring plans
- Influence with data & utilize talent market expertise, data, & business acumen to educate & influence hiring managers on how to identify their top talent
- Embed in business teams, building meaningful & trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- Share best practices to continually iterate & raise the bar on candidate experience
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience building, leading, & developing a highly engaged recruiting team
- 6+ years of recruiting experience in a fast paced, high growth technology company
- Deep understanding of all aspects of high-bar technical recruiting
- Experience leveraging data to tell a story, identify strengths & opportunities within processes
- Passionate about building & developing high performing teams, solutions or strategies
- You're familiar with Greenhouse or a similar Applicant Tracking System