Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
We are looking for a creative, collaborative, & data-oriented product marketing manager to lead our personalization & machine learning storytelling & GTM initiatives. Marketing teams who have adopted our experiment-led approach to personalization, powered by machine learning, are driving significant growth with their key audiences, & identifying new audiences to go after. We need an experienced Product Marketer to bring this story to life.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on product marketing experience & a track record of growth in a SaaS company. You will work cross-functionally with Optimizley's Sales, Customer Success, Product & Demand Generation teams. You'll lead initiatives to develop product positioning & messaging, enable sales, create content, manage launches, & help drive Optimizley's got-to-market strategy.
- Extend Optimizely's market leadership with marketing teams with aspirational marketing that showcases our product & thought leadership.
- Own Optimizely's AI / Machine Learning story, showing how we uniquely apply this technology to drive growth faster for our customers
- Be the voice of the customer. Understand customer needs & pain points & work with the rest of the team to reflect that perspective in everything we do.
- Define the target customer, understand & document the buying process for our solution, & create content & resources that map to the customer journey.
- Drive faster sales cycles, bigger deal sizes, & healthy customer retention rates through sales & customer success enablement.
- Define & bring to life marketing campaigns that target Optimizely's core audiences
- 5+ years in product marketing, preferably in enterprise software or SaaS
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills
- Strategic, analytical thinker with a pragmatic, data-driven mindset.
- Keen ability to bring customer centric perspective into go-to-market & product development processes.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with digital experimentation, marketing technology, data & analytics, or product management a plus
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.