Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The schedule for this position is Sunday-Wednesday 7:00am-5pm.
As Associate Production Manager, you will provide leadership & direction to the production team while meeting optimization goals & continuously improving production. In this role, you will manage all employees within their perspective shifts & head up hiring, training & development, performance management, recognition, actions, etc.
- Head up production planning & execution for shift; escalating any staffing issues to the Production Manager
- Oversee training & development for Production Supervisors & Line Leads
- Deliver maximum productivity, quality, & accuracy of shipment to customers; emphasis in developing labor cost reduction system as well as maximizing efficiency (in other words a focus on low man hour & pick/pack errors)
- Coach & develop supervisors to effectively handle hourly associate behavioral issues; get involved to manage conflict & workplace altercations among employees when needed
- Partner with Production Manager to implement production cost techniques to be applied in production tasks & assembly
- Track production plans, start-times, dismissal times & additional daily activities
- Immerse yourself in the trenches & cultivate a positive team dynamic that empowers employees & inspires change from within
- Bold: you're fearless when faced with adversity; you love solving difficult problems & see each new challenge as an adventure
- Agile: you roll with the punches & dont get overwhelmed easily; you enjoy grinding away at issues & have a knack for delivering results in hyper-growth, constantly changing environments
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Strategic: you see the bigger picture, as well as each moving part which allows you to recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging for others
- Customer-focused: slightly obsessive-compulsive when it comes to customer experience & strive to deliver a product that is second to none
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred;will consider applicants with 6+ years relevant experience & diploma/GED
- 3+ years of experience leading production in a food/beverage/perishables manufacturing plant
- Proven success in managing & driving the performance of 75+ employees within a hyper-growth, demand-driven organization - our culture is a critical part of our success, & you need to help drive it
- Knowledgeable in Lean manufacturing principles a plus
- Ability to communicate & cultivate collaborative relationships at all levels of an organization
- Excellent time management & people management skills
- Demonstrated success with driving & delivering results against established company criteria & key performance indicators
- Efficient Microsoft Excel & Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.) capabilities
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.