The Business Development Representative (BDR) plays a critical role in the success of Convercent Revenue team. As a BDR you will identify & qualify enterprise prospects & leads to create opportunities in strategic accounts. The BDR position is great for individuals who want to develop their sales skillset. This role is vital to Convercents aggressive growth goals, so your growth mind attitude, competitive spirit & problem-solving nature will be required every day.
- Work closely with your Account Executive to identify new opportunities within target accounts
- Achieve, & exceeding, weekly/monthly targets for pipeline generated & new opportunities
- Manage your territory efficiently & effectively: identify buyer personas & align sequences to persona, develop phone conversation skills, understand your audience, position Convercents value, & overcome objections
- Prepare effectively for your daily calls to support greater success
- Work closely with your Manager & Account Executive to support your calling efforts, by leveraging campaign leads, campaign messaging, & cold call lists to improve your productivity
- Increase your business acumen & develop your sales skill in Convercents value framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive, internal motivation, tenacity are your strongest attributes
- Naturally think on your feet in a conversation & hold a business-oriented conversation
- Strong passion for sales
- Growth mindset
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, challenging, & high energy environment
- Time management & the ability to adapt to changing priorities
Within One Month, You'll:
- Attend Convercents New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Convercent story & understand what makes us unique.
- Participate in our 3-week training, where you will learn the industry, our value framework, our software & all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact quickly.
- Begin 1:1s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Convercent team, & delve into your territory
Within Three Months, You'll:
- Have a strong understanding of Convercent & feel comfortable pitching Convercents value to prospects
- Meet regularly with your assigned Account Executives, Manager, & peers to become an expert on the industry, product, talk track, objection handling & prospecting
- Continue to strengthen your business acumen
- Consistently achieve your activity goals
- Become an expert on internal tools & processes
Within Six Months, You'll:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
- Identify areas of improvement
- Contribute in team meetings
Within Twelve Months, You'll:
- Be a trusted business-advisor & Convercent expert, making a significant impact on the Revenue Organization
- Be a top-performing BDR on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Work with sales & marketing to help create new campaigns to drive pipeline
- Set an example for new BDRs, & assist in training, onboarding & motivating
- Identify career path to work towards & develop career progression plan with your manager in the Convercent model
- Be viewed as a leader on the BDR team
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 29,000 - 33,500 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.