Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way! All currently enrolled students are eligible to apply for the internship program.
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
The Partner Marketing Team is responsible for the Mailchimp Partner Program, a fast-growing global community of high-caliber agencies who collaborate with Mailchimp to serve small businesses around the world. Mailchimp Academy creates learning content that support Mailchimps core products while aligning with Partner services & customer needs.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, team player who wants to learn more about the Learning & Development field.
What youll do:
The Summer 2021 intern will work with the Mailchimp Academy to support the following projects:
- Customer education competitive analysis
- Learning Management System (LMS) audits to ensure KPIs are accurate
- Social media & events efforts
- Content maintenance
Wed love to hear from you if you are interested in:
- Delivering a customer education competitive analysis & making recommendations for improvements
- Analyzing & cleaning up data
- Supporting our social & event projects to drive engagement, re-engagement & awareness
- Delivering a report & recommendations to improve the learner experience & drive certification completions based on their academic virtual learning experience
- Supporting ongoing content edits in the LMS
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Online learning
- Trying out a new project a self-starter & can work independently
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.