Knotels designers have a unique understanding of design systems & their role in product design & user experience.
The Product Designer will create visually stunning user interfaces within an evolving system. Along with solving an internal or external problem, her main objective is to enhance the users experience & digital interactions with Knotel. She must have a strong understanding of user experience, prototyping, color theory, typography, & UI design...
Knotels Design team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality & tenacious problem-solving, & the Product Designer will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate & do our best work.
Portfolio required to apply.
What Youll Do
- Design visually stunning product interfaces
- Create user flows, wireframes, visual design systems, & prototypes
- Collaborate with the team on product concepts & user journeys
- Research new technologies within the UI/UX design realm
- Conduct user tests to iterate on existing designs
Who You Are
You already know you thrive in a startup or agency s & you want to take your design experience to the next level at a fast-growing & mission driven company. You love making beautiful things, but you are equally excited about developing & rolling out scalable systems.
- Minimum 2-4 years in product design and/or visual design experience
- Firm knowledge of: Sketch; Adobe Illustrator, FramerX, Principle, InDesign, Photoshop, InVision, or other design software; Presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Strong visual design technique with lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Natural curiosity in the evolution of industry practices, tools, & resources.
- Have shipped product
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey.
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work.This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.