SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insiders Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
As the main function of the Business Operations Team, The Growth Analyst is responsible for analyzing performance & building workflows, processes & tools to support growth of revenue.
If youre passionate about working with data, eager to create effective solutions based on insights, are a leader & teamwork player, this is the right position for you.
As an Sales Growth Analyst at SimilarWeb you will:
- Conduct periodic analyses of data, to assess the performance of the sales teams
- Identify opportunities, positive trends, risks & areas for optimization, Empowering data-driven decision making;
- Craft strategies & CRM processes for the sales teams, & work with developers & technical project managers to implement tailored tools & solutions;
- Plan, monitor & implement new operational processes within our CRM;
- Hold weekly meetings with Sales Directors, Sales Managers & Sales Development Representatives to implement recommendations, monitor impact, & assess next steps;
- Lead strategic initiatives across the organization globally, to optimize the Sales operation, drive revenue & increase conversions.
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 5 years of work experience in Operations or Analytical roles - Must
- Salesforce/CRM proficiency - Must
- Excel proficiency - Must
- Background in operations and/or analytics - Must
- Strong ability to launch & lead new initiatives
- Project Management experience
- Strong analytical skills & ability to extract insights from big sets of data
- Strong ability to work both independently & as part of a team
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team