Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology & quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention & build connections with consumers on the most important screen today the phone. Through Kargos high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools & award-winning creative studio, brands & agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo & Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the companys growth & achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insiders Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups list (2015 & 2016), the Crains New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 & 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), & the 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 175 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland & Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) & LinkedIn (Kargo).
Kargo is seeking a Client Services Intern! The Client Services team is responsible for developing inspiring, innovative & strategic digital marketing campaigns for top tier advertisers along with providing support for clients day-to-day needs to ensure expected delivery & client satisfaction.
As an intern on the Client Services team, you will be supporting the pre-sale portion of a campaign which includes: creative brainstorms, pitch decks, & media plans. You will also be supporting the post-sale portion of a campaign which includes: acting as day-to-day support for the client, pulling reports, providing recommendations on creative & targeting optimizations, & ensuring campaigns are pacing & performing well. It will be a fulfilling learning experience where you can see a campaign that you are responsible for launch & perform!
The summer program runs for 10 weeks from June to August & all internship positions are paid.
What Youll Do:
- Participate in internal creative brainstorms to come up with original, inspiring ideas that meet advertisers objectives & leverage our best assets.
- Translate a clients main campaign objectives into a plan to present to clients, including creating custom mocks for clients.
- Work alongside the Client Services Manager to initiate & ensure accurate campaign details are communicated to both clients & internal team members.
- Pull client-facing reports.
- Assist with building an ad-unit based on the clients Key Performance Indicators & creative assets.
- Assist with tracking campaigns from start to finish to ensure delivery & performance, considering any necessary optimizations mid campaign.
- Assist with organizing client events in order to develop relationships & partnerships with clients.
What Youll Learn:
- An understanding of how a media campaign runs from pre sale to post sale.
- Excel & Powerpoint skills.
- Effective cross-collaboration with both internal & external teams.
- Working towards or have recently earned a Bachelors degree in a related field (Advertising, Marketing, and/or Sales).
- Possess an interest in media, technologies, & a desire to keep informed of new trends.
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Excel, & other MS tools.
- Photoshop skills a plus!
- High level of attention to detail & organizational skills.
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline, & a positive attitude.
- Self motivator with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects & tight deadlines.
- Outgoing & interested in meeting new people & developing internal & external relationships.
- Available to work in New York City up to 40 hours a week from June 15, 2020 - August 21, 2020.