Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 65,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access
to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how
Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Senior Director, Head of Russia Cross-Border Business will be a key member of Visa CEMEA Cross-Border business unit leadership team, & a key leader in Russia. The individual will have the overall responsibility of growing Cross-Border business in the country, both in-bound (acquired) from other markets as well as out-bound (issued) to other markets. The individual needs to be a strong leader who is proficient in building an effective strategy, able to expertly translate strategy into tactical execution, & adept at collaborating & building support of cross functional teams, inside & outside the region.
- Lead & champion the development of Cross-Border strategy for the country, which changes the trajectory of growth, evolves our client relationships, & breaks through the constraints to generate tangible impact on Visa's Cross-Border performance in the region.
- Drive the execution of Cross-Border strategy in Russia, across targeted business development & deal-making, enhancing partnerships with existing clients, consumer marketing, solutions development & innovation.
- Identify success factors for Cross-Border business growth, develop tactical plans to achieve defined goals, design effective client relationship & business development strategies & work with respective account teams in implementing those strategies.
- Own the responsibility for Cross-Border performance in Russia by focusing on achieving Cross-Border business targets, both in-bound (acquired) from other markets as well as out-bound (issued) to other markets.
- Understand Cross-Border trends in the Russia, anticipate opportunities & challenges, & take proactive measures to accomplish targets.
- Represent Visa in client discussions as the Cross-Border expert, in partnership with the respective account teams. Speak at conferences & business forums on the topic of Cross-Border to build awareness & generate momentum on Cross-Border actions.
- Model collaboration & influence across functions & geographies while executing on corridor-level strategy & actions, with a constant focus on driving strong Cross-Border results for the broader organization.
- Deliver clear & concise executive-level communications, & lead the regular business reviews on Cross-Border performance with the regional & global leadership.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of business experience in highly successful businesses that have a strong track record of client service, strategic development & execution. Experience at a top-tier management consultancy and/or a solid track-record of operating in an in-house corporate strategy role, coupled with managing operations of a function or business unit is a strong plus.
- MBA preferred.
- Extensive experience in either banking/financial services sector or Technology / FINTECH sector experience. Strong knowledge of payment industry products, services & technologies, eCommerce, mobile technology & Cross-Border business is a plus.
- Experience in client-facing roles, having led senior client discussions & solutioning engagements with multiple key stakeholders, ideally including financial institutions (banks), large retailers, multinationals, governments, local partners, etc.
- A proven track record of delivering high impact results working on projects in the areas of corporate strategy, growth initiatives & new market/segment/business strategies
- Global or multi-national business experience is preferred
- Ability to structure & manage complex cross-enterprise projects & processes with multiple stakeholders
- Strong commercial & financial acumen
- Superior problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills to influence & build credibility as a peer with functional & subregional leaders within Visa. Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic & flexible.
- Proactive & effective communicator. Experienced at presenting information to all levels, with ability to facilitate group discussions & debate & proven ability to influence & communicate effectively across geographic & functional lines