ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a valued member of the Information Security team, the Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for building highly secure & scalable solutions while maintaining the customer-oriented innovation & operational excellence that defines FanDuel Group (FDG). This role requires advanced technical skills to implement security solutions in a variety of computing architectures & operating systems, to include cloud (AWS, GCP, O365) & on-prem (Windows & RHEL servers) for client-side applications & the FDG workforce.
Collaboration with security analysts, GRC, developers, vendors & business units to constantly improve the overall security posture will be the key to success at FanDuel Group. Were looking for a team player with creative problem-solving skills.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for the design & engineering of security solutions for an ever-evolving hybrid cloud environment
- Must have experience working with vendor APIs & integrating with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) platforms & ticketing systems
- Will collaborate closely with other security teams (SOC, GRC, IAM & DevSecOps)
- Validate security configurations, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web applications firewalls, & network/endpoint detection & response platforms
- Design, develop, integrate, & implement security solutions to defend against advanced cyberattacks, hacking & persistent threats
- Conduct proof-of-concepts for new security technologies
- Maintain, support & improve security architecture
- Participate in infrastructure & application projects to advise other Enterprise teams of security best practices
- Continuously automate repeated tasks & processes
- Maintain contact with vendors, industry peers, & professional associations to keep informed of existing & evolving industry standards, technologies, & cyber threats
- Develop business relationships & integrate activities with other departments to ensure successful implementation & support project efforts.
- Security incident response, including supporting the identification & remediation of infrastructure related security incidents.
- Be central point of contact for assigned platform/workplace & interface with business, & developers to ensure security
- Be responsible for all aspects of security & ensure remediation of issues and/or automated methods to inhibit violations of security
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in an Information Security role of increasing responsibility preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience securing hybrid cloud & containerized applications is required
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Information Security, or similar degree preferred
- At least one of the following certifications with combined experience: CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, CEH, OSCP
- Python, bash, and/or PowerShell scripting experience
- Knowledge of working with vendor APIs to automate tasks
- SIEM querying, alerting & integration capabilities.
- Subject matter expert on leading multiple information security projects
- In-depth knowledge of cloud security & design of security on large-scale applications supporting high throughput dynamic loads
- PCI/CCPA/PII/GDPR rules, & compliance
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 web application security risks & how to minimize them
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.