Were one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because were making homeownership simpler, faster & most importantly, more accessible for all Americans.
By combining smarter technology with a desire to not just change one piece of the journey but the entire makeup of what its like to buy & own a home in this country, were building things that dont exist yet.
Better.com by the numbers:
- We fund $600 million in home loans per month
- Nearly $5 billion in loans funded since our inception in 2016
- 2 years running, were one of Crains Best Places to work
- Were #11 on Fortunes Best Places to Work in NYC
- And #964 ons 2019 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies
- Weve secured over $254 million from our investors to date
- ...and counting
We continue to outpace the industry at every turn. Weve recently joined forces in partnership with Ally Bank. Plus, our backers have helped build some of the most transformative tech & finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, American Express, Citigroup, Activant Capital, & others have all invested in our vision of redefining the entire home buying journey.
A Better opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced, digital-savvy Senior Social Media Manager to lead the content planning, ideation, curation, & community engagement for Betters social media presence. You will work across core platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & Twitter, as well as customer review sites that are key to refining our brand voice & customer growth. This person will report directly to our Senior Marketing Manager, & will collaborate with teams across the organization, including Product & Acquisition, to ensure a successful marriage of paid & organic strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative, & other teams to establish voice, tone, personality & content to drive growth & engagement across all social media platforms & external review sites.
- Develop a short & long-term content calendar for social media platforms, including text, image & video content.
- Respond to & engage with customer comments & queries in a timely manner; monitor & report on online feedback & reviews.
- Analyze web traffic & relevant community metrics; auditing, reporting & collaborating on social intelligence & social listening data.
- 4-7 years in a social media manager role
- Passionate about building a community, & excited to be part of a rapidly growing fintech company set on changing how people view the mortgage industry.
- Significant experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, & YouTube is essential.
- Robust experience with Hootsuite, Hubspot, Sprout Social, or similar programs for efficient management of multiple social media postings across multiple networks.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, & skilled with interpreting website traffic & online customer engagement metrics.
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Marketing or relevant field.
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness. Financial news & trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you dont get excited about homeownership, mortgages, & real estate, it simply wont work.
- Smarts: book & street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy & Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you dont understand?
Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking & talking to figure this stuff out, but you cant wait to leave the conversation & build it.