Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer with strong front-end programming skills with micro services & leading skills. The candidate should be heavily motivated by the product & experienced in Software development & testing.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the Strategy team. Your will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of hundreds of our happy customers.
If you are highly motivated & results driven, you have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning & enhancing your skills, you are open to feedback & you like being accountable & working within a team, then, do not hesitate to apply.
You will be taking responsibility in these primary areas:
- Prototype, develop & manage tools to aid in creation of Nexthink content;
- Assure the highest possible degree of quality & accuracy;
- Refine, adapt & deliver the use cases;
- Design, develop & validate solutions for our new features in our different frontendsand backends;
- Follow the reference within the team in terms of technology & technical direction;
- Make sure that web & mobile technological trends are assessed & followed;
- Plan & coordinate the testing, from the unit tests to the system integration tests;
- Analyze performance bottlenecks & stability issues;
- Document the prototypes both internally (technical design) as well as externally (installation guide, implementation guide, user guide)
- 3-5 years of experience in professional software development;
- Highly skilled with application programming languages such as Java, C#, Python, NodeJs, with a deep understanding of good design practices in programming;
- Very strong development knowledge of mobile, smart devices technologies;
- Highly experienced in creating prototyping;
- Experience with libraries & frameworks. React or Angular is a big plus. Others like jQuery, Ember will be valued;
- Experience with API gateway, REST
- Highly experienced in debugging & fixing bugs
- Highly motivated & ability to quickly learn & develop in new technologies in an unsupervised environment;
- Ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering & refining features iteratively.
- Ability to collect customer feedback & understand customer needs.
- Working towards a BE/BTech/BSc/ME/MTech/MSc in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent communication & teamwork skills
- Professional-level of English (spoken & written)
- Experience programming using databases is a plus;
- Micro services & containers experience - deployment experience with Kubernetes is a plus
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.