We are looking for an experienced & talented Vice President of Growth to join our marketing team at Zola. Growth Marketing is a tentpole group within Zola with considerable responsibility & cross-departmental scope. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work within a multi-million dollar marketing budget to deliver high-impact results & take the company into the next phase of growth.
This position reports to the CMO & works closely with the full leadership team.
- Lead, motivate & drive the growth strategy for Zola overall & our key businesses across vendor, paper commerce & registry
- Drive strategy & guidance for the team to evaluate optimal media mix, proper measurement & unlock new channels
- Identify & propose new media channels, growth strategies & tactics
- Serve as a marketing voice with the product team & collaborate to identify opportunities in the experience to unlock additional growth
- Thought leader & collaborative partner for brand/creative to brainstorm & test new marketing concepts that can drive step-change improvements in performance
- Nurture the professional development & growth of your team
- 10+ years of experience in consumer growth marketing (start-up experience preferred)
- Seasoned manager of both online & offline marketing channels with a deep understanding of growth marketing fundamentals
- Strong mix of analytical, channel strategy & marketing skills
- Analytical, customer-first problem solver who can distill clear & actionable insights from data & communicate them to various stakeholders
- Scrappy mentality who can toggle between providing high level strategy & rolling up sleeves to get stuff done
- Passionate about working at Zola!
- Collaborative team player who can serve as a brand ambassador both inside & outside the company
- Experience managing a team of marketers to deliver high-impact results
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!