Appian is looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Manager to join our Marketing Operations team to help administer, maintain, & innovate upon our marketing automation system, Pardot. This role will be responsible for Pardot administration & crafting a roadmap to implement strategic changes & improvements in the platform from data hygiene to form handlers, from new automations to lead scoring, & from external integrations to email nurture programs.
This role will work closely with the marketing operations, Salesforce development team, & Business Technology team to ensure our Pardot data, fields, & processes map to & align to our Salesforce system of record & intended business outcomes. This position will be responsible for helping to implement & QA new integrations, as well as creating a catalog & documentation center of excellence for current setup. Ultimately, this role will be put to task to help streamline technical lead flow, create internal process efficiency, maintain data hygiene, eliminate technical debt, optimize a leads customer journey, & leverage a data-driven mindset & testing rigor to make continuous improvements through automation.
The ideal candidate has a very logical mindset, & has experience transforming processes & creating efficiency using Pardot (or another marketing automation system) whether through integrations, form strategy, email nurture pathing, lead scoring, or other automations. This candidate should be analytical & passionate about digital quality, process, & efficiency. High attention-to-detail, ability to work in quick sprints, & team player, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude are a must.
This role will sit within the Marketing Operations team on the Digital Marketing team at Appian, a team of multi-disciplinary marketers with a high commitment to excellence & a shared goal of up-leveling Appians digital presence in 2023.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Administration expertise around the marketing automation system (Pardot), including: strategic program design, systems optimization, data hygiene standards, lead flow automations, & internal process documentation
- High standards to maintain the annual roadmap for marketing automation platform based on strategic marketing goals & business objectives
- Mindfulness around setting up, updating, & testing campaign elements such as emails, landing pages, & forms
- Collaboration with marketing to build customer journeys that drive engagement & conversions
- Leadership around all Pardot-related integrated efforts with tools like Salesforce
- To build out & grow Pardot lists, automations, & engagement programs that support demand gen campaigns
- Fluent & professional communication for both technical & non-technical audiences along with comfortability working with business stakeholders to provide solutions & regular updates
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Within your first few weeks of joining us, you will attend new hire orientation along with our 2-day engineering bootcamp to ensure you are set up for success
- Access to over 1,000+ Udemy course, along with dedicated learning time to focus on areas you specifically would like to focus on as a programmer
- An agile-led work environment where you will be challenged & your ideas will be heard
- 5-7+ years of Pardot/marketing development experience as well as other Marketing automation platforms
- Experience with Salesforce, including in-depth understanding of the relationship between SFDC Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Campaigns, & Activities
- Preferred experience or working knowledge of 6Sense, Clearbit, Integrate, Adobe (AEM), Google Analytics, Wrike
- BA/BS degree
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.