The Manager of Real Estate Operations will play a key role in scaling up the business. S/he will work closely with the Director of Real Estate Operations on cross-functional initiatives to improve how real estate acquisition, design & construction, & asset management operate individually & collaborate with other departments.
What Youll Do
- Help identify priorities & gaps within the organization & create & implement solutions
- Work with business units to develop strategies & execute on plans to drive long term profitability
- Manage cross-functional projects to expand internal capabilities to deliver a high value-add & outstanding agile office product
- Drive the development, implementation & revisions of standards & processes to continually improve Knotels product
- Support the launch of Supply operations in Knotels expansion markets as need
- Work closely with the Product team to develop technology & tools to support our teams in HQ & markets
- Develop dashboards for reporting on key consolidated operating & financial metrics
- Train business units on new processes in HQ & globally
Who You Are
Youre a self-starter who loves learn everything about a business but can also dive deep into specific subjects as needed. Youre highly analytical, process oriented, & a systems driven thinker with a relentless focus on scale & continuous improvement. You are able to make effective & persuasive presentations on complex topics & have the ability to motivate & negotiate effectively with stakeholders across the company to take desired actions. Youre an expert project manager with the ability to manage competing priorities & multiple projects simultaneously, yet highly adaptable to an ever-evolving & ambiguous situation. You also have the following:
- 5-7 years of consulting, real estate or other relevant experience
- A strong quantitative background, coupled with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel, Google Docs, & other technology solutions for streamlining business processes
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience with the full lifecycle of real estate, preferred but not required
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders,